Sometime I feel like having vegan donuts, but I don’t have any a nearby store or I do really prefer making my own vegan donuts at home because it’s the healthier option. I’m sure you’ll love this delicious goodness because they are so easy […]
Can you imagine the typical cookies made ice creams? Well, that’s exactly what I’ve done. I bring you a very creamy cookie dough pops.
I love homemade cookies but baking in summer is not the best plan so I said to myself “what if make an cookie dough flavour ice cream?”
And, how not, they are extra creamy, they have the best of cookies and ice creams.
Another advantage of these creamy pops is that they’re made in just 5 minutes, the worst thing is the wait until they are frozen.
As bonus track, I give you two ideas for decorating: with chocolate chunks or completely covering the pops. Personally I can’t decide.
Bonus track 2: video surprise! At the end of this post you will find the video recipe to make these creamy cookie dough pop to make this recipe even easier.
Recipe to make 6 Creamy Cookie Dough Pops:
- 250 ml soy milk
- 1/4 cup oat flakes (gluten free if it’s the case)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Option of decoration 1: 25 gr of chocolate
- Option of decoration 2: 80 gr of chocolate + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend all the ingredients together, but the chocolate
- Pour the mixture into pop molds (+ Option 1) and freeze
- Option 1: put the chocolate chunks into every pop mold and freeze.
- Option 2: melt the chocolate with coconut oil. Once the pop are completely frozen, remove them from the mold and cover them with the chocolate. Let rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.