Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins with Chocolate Chips
If someone thought flour was an indispensable ingredient in pastries, you were very wrong, you just need to try these flourless peanut butter muffins I bring today.
Another point to have in account is that these flourless muffins are really easy to make and you can skip some steps (such as avoiding cooking chickpeas).
And you know what? To make this recipe you will need only a few instruments: a blender, a silicone spatula and a muffin mould (or paper cups).
Recipe to make Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins with Chocolate Chips:
Ingredients for 6 munffins:
- 250 gr cooked chickpeas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plant based milk
- 5,5 gr baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Optional: 50 gr chocolate chips
- Optional: 6 muffin paper cups
- Preheat the oven up to 180 Cº
- Peel the chickpeas
- Blend the chickpeas with the vanilla, sweetener and milk.
- Add the baking powder and baking until smooth. If needed, stop and use the spatula.
- Divide the mixture into 6 cups. If you use a baking mould without paper cups, use a little oil to avoid sticking.
- Spread the chocolate chip over the muffins and push them a little.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let it cool before remove from the mold.