Giant Cookie-in-a-Pan (NO OVEN required)
Do you like the typical homemade cookies? Then, you’ll love this giant cookie-in-a-pan, no oven required, and it’s made in just 15 minutes.
I showed this recipe at the first VeggieWorld in Madrid as part of my cooking show and it was a succes, that¡s why I want to share it here on my blog.
I love this kind of homemade cookies because they’re made with just a little effort and just a few utensil are needed. It’s the typical vegan recipe to have around at any time.
Ingredients to prepare one Giant Cookie-in-a-Pan (17 cm):
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp soy milk (at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 7/8 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 25 gr dark chocolate
- In a deep bowl, mix well the oil, milk, vanilla and brown sugar.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir until getting a uniform texture.
- Pour the dough into a frying pan over medium heat and shape the cookie with a spatula. Cover.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks and place them over your cookie. Cover the frying pan again and let cook for 15 minutes, lightly lower the heat.
- Let cool before serving.