Healthier Fudgy Brownies Recipe
I have to say I loved Fudgy Brownies from the first time I try them. They are so sweet, intense and delicious that I need to share this recipe with you.
As you know, I always try to make recipes easier and healthier, and I think I got it again.
This fudgy brownie recipe is sugar free and I only use a bit of whole garin rye flour, but you can you the one you prefer.
Fudgy Brownies Recipe:
Ingredients for 12 fudgy brownies:
- 5 very ripe bananas (those with black spots)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup whole grain rye flour (you can use any other kinf of flour)
- 16 gr baking powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- Optional: 20 gr black chocolate and 30 gr walnuts
- Preheat the oven up to 320 ºF
- In a bowl, smash very well all the bananas using a fork.
- Add the milk, oil, vanilla and salt, stir well until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking powder, stir well again.
- Then add the coca powder (the result will be better if you use a strainer), stir once again.
- Grease a mould with a bit of oil, pour the mixture and decorate with chocolate chunks and walnuts.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Before remove it from the oven, use a toothpick and be sure it gets out clean.