Vegan Chocolate Coulant Recipe
Looking for a special Valentine’s Day dessert to prepare it for your lover? I suggest a delicious and sweet vegan chocolate coulant.
It is a very easy-to-make treat, so you will only need 8 ingredients this time.
This year Valentine’s Day is on Wednesday, what means it is not the best day to celebrate it with a big dinner, but I think a good dessert can make your day. That is the reason my aim was sharing a easy-to-make recipe, tasty though.
Vegan Chocolate Coulant Recipe:
Ingredients to make a 10 cm coulant:
- 60 ml aquafaba (liquid from a chickpea can)
- 2 tbsp unrefined brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 25 gr dark chocolate
- Optional: raspberries (strawberries or blackberries) to decorate
- Preheat the oven up to 392 ºF and spread the mould with coconut oil and cacao powder
- Whip the aquafaba until it peaks (just like egg whites)
- Add brown sugar and vanilla and keep whipping until sugar is completely dissolved
- Then add coconut oil and whip again
- Add flour, cacao powder and baking soda and pass all that through a sieve. Stir gently with a spatula
- Pour 7/8 of the mixture into the mould and place the piece of dark chocolate on the middle, pour the rest of mixture and bake for 14 minutes
- Let cool a little before serving, but serve when it is still warm
- Sprinkle with a bit of cacao powder and a few raspberries